Revision as of 20:36, 23 January 2012 by WikiSysop
Did you know?
- In a Wiki all links open in the same window. Use the right mouse to open a link in a new window or new tag.
- You can change the font size by pressing CTRL and either using the wheel of the mouse or "+" or "-"
- Internal and external links are in blue colour. External links have an arrow at the end.
- If there are more than three headings on a page a table of contents TOC is creating right above the first heading. You can turn the heading off by clicking on Ausschalten
- If you have followed an item in the TOC you can get back pressing ALT+<- or you can get back to the beginning of the page by CTRL+Pos1
- Footnotes can be placed at any part of a page. If you followed a footnote the sign up takes you back to the place you came from.